About Us

Billings, Montana, United States
The Professor and I were civilly married 24 May 1998 and sealed for time and all eternity 11 Sept 1999 in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple, American Fork, UT. We have, between us 6 biological children and 3 we claim as ours through the heart strings! We call Billings, Montana home and love it here. We camp, hunt, fish, ride horses and LOVE bull riding and rodeos. Our church is a huge part of our lives and our callings keep us very busy. We love our Saviour, Jesus Christ and strive to show that love to our fellow man every day. We got our nicknames because I am the "spark" that keeps things lively around here, and he was smart enough to marry me! That's the short story on it anyway!

Friday, August 10, 2012

FACEBOOK WITHDRAWALS!

I have been challenged to stay off facebook for one full month. It's only the second day, and I can feel the withdrawals!! This is really going to be a challenge, and the only thing I think will help me through it will be this blog. Who knows, maybe it will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship with my blog and me. Maybe more people will become aware of my blog and will actually want to read it, cause right now, I don't think many people do.

Today is Jacob's 28th birthday. We are going to Samurai Gardens for dinner with Jake, Heather and Ben. I think we'll have a good time, and I think Jacob will really like his birthday presents. Heather and I went in halves on what we got him; a very nice Michigan hoodie and a pair of sweat pants! Jake is pretty easy to buy for....anything Michigan and he loves it!

Dan asked me yesterday if I thought I might like to sell the camper and go back to tent camping. We can go deeper into the woods when we are tent camping. We would have to sell the camper and buy a new tent...although we still have the old one, and we could use that for extra gear and or a dry room for when it's raining. It has a floor and the one Dan is looking at right now doesn't have one. We would also have to get something to tow behind the truck with all the camping gear in it. We couldn't put it in the truck cause the dogs would be back there.

There are just so many choices to make at this juncture of our lives. Stick around here, move somewhere else, keep the camper, buy a tent, go on a mission, travel,  stay home....so many choices! Life is an open book for us right now. Let's hold on for the ride and see where we go!!!

No comments: